fried eggplant with spicy sauce
400 gr eggplant
4 red lomboks
2 tbsp red pepper flakes
200 ml thick coconut milk (kental)
1 tsp salt
Cut the aubegine into slices of 6 cm length. Cut the shallots into thin slices. Chop the tomatoes. Pound or grind the lomboks into a paste.
Heat in a pan of oil and fry the eggplant for 5 minutes until browned and done and set aside.
Then add the shallots and lomboks to the oil and fry for 4 minutes. Then add the red pepper flakes and the tomatoes and fry until soft. Beat the egg and mix it with stirring and fry it as a scrambled egg. Then add the coconut milk and the salt and bring to a boil on low heat while stirring.
Pour the sauce over the fried eggplant and serve.
- Sarabi - pancakes with coconut sauce
- Ayam Masak Merah - Chicken with tomato, dried peppers and herbs
- Pindang tulang iga Cabai rawit - braised beef and ribs in sour sauce from Palembang
- Tabia Lalah Manis
- Asam keung Udeng - spicy shrimp
- Orek Tempe Lokio - fried tempe with vegetables
- 烧鸡 - roasted chicken
Ihutilinanga - fried eggplant with spicy sauce
- Written by: AsianCook