200 gr flour
1 tbsp milk powder
1/2 tsp salt
2 tbsp cane sugar
1 1/2 tsp yeast or ragi
75 ml water
200 gr cooked and deboned tuna fish
3 red chillies
3 cloves garlic
2 lemongrass (white bit)
1 tsp salt
2 tbsp sugar
Beat the egg first and mix in togethe all the ingrediënts for the dough and form it into a smooth dough. Roll it out to a thin layer and cut 6 cm small circles out of it.
Pound the ingrediënts for the bumbu fine into a paste and fry it in a wok with 1 tbsp of oil and mix in the minced tunafish.
Place 1 tsp of filling in 1 dough cirle and fold it like a halve moon. Repeat this until all the dough is finished.
Heat the oil in a wok a fry the pananda until they are golden brown.
©: f.m. wiedenhoff
- Semur Patin Berempah - fried stewed fish in dark sauce
- Daging Asam Jakarta - sour meat from Jakarta
- Spicy pork stir-fry - 湖南小炒肉
- Asinan Jakarta - pickled vegetables from Jakarta
- Cah Kangkung Bunga Pepaya - slowly stewed kangkung with tuna and papaya
- Tumis Ayam dan Kacang Mede - stir-fried chicken with cashew nuts
- Pepes Tahu Jamur - Steamed tahu with mushrooms