- Gar Doog Mu Hung Le
- Guay Tiaw - noodle soup with chicken and pork meat
- Watar Kawahuk - corn with coconut
- Lampang Lumbuk - fried liver
- Semur Otak
- Rumbah Indramayu - Steamed vegetables with peanut sauce from Indramayu
- Empal Gentong - pot roast
- Sop ikan patin - fish soup
- Sambal Petai - sambal made with peteh beans
- Sop Bayam Muda Jagung Manis - Simple soup with corn and spinach
Welcome at ResepDapur and Asiancook, your only needed source for Indonesian, Thai and Asian recipes and foodstuff.
KokkieBlanda.nl, is the nr.1 Dutch website on Indonesian and Thai recipes, which use to have a small selections of the recipes in the English language. This site aims to be the nr. 1 site in English. We've added a translate option at Kokkieblanda.nl and also Korean recipes.
Our aim is to give you a delicious taste of Indonesian, Thai and Asian food to be prepared at you own home and at you own convenience. And off course we shall give you an insight in the culture of those countries and people.
All recipes are as old family recipes or collected and adjusted to bring back their original flavour. What we strive for is that you will enjoy the richness of the original and authentic Asian food.
The recipes are as stated original and not taken from any website or cookbook. So try out and enjoy the various Asian food to be prepared by yourself !!
Our forum is, after a few years, back online, so login!!
All recipes:© resepdapur.com/asiancook.eu/ F.M. Wiedenhoff