- Brokoli Kuah Kental - stewed broccoli in spicy sauce
- Phad Fak Thong
- Sate Wangi - aromatic sate
- Daging Tumis Bumbu Gurih - fried beef fillet with stir fried vegetables
- Gay Na Tod Gartheim - Garlic chicken wings
- Koa Mook Gai - Chicken curry with rice and coconut
- Sambal Tumpang Koyor - beef in a spicy creamy sauce
- Sayur Pepaya Muda - stew of papaya, beans and beef
- Khao Niaw Sod Sei - filled riceballs
- Cumi Bakar Bumbu Lengkuas - fried or roasted seasoned squid
Our new cookbook is out! Masakan Nusantara - the Indonesian cuisine, part 2 Jawa with more then 950 recipes (and with a lot of photos) , for details see here (link goes to kokkieblanda.nl) or buy at Amazon
Welcome at ResepDapur and Asiancook, your only needed source for Indonesian, Thai and Asian recipes and foodstuff.
KokkieBlanda.nl, is the nr.1 Dutch website on Indonesian and Thai recipes, which used to have a small selections of the recipes in the English language. This site aims to be the nr. 1 site in English. We've added a translate option at Kokkieblanda.nl and also Korean recipes.
Our aim is to give you a delicious taste of Indonesian, Thai and Asian food to be prepared at you own home and at you own convenience. And off course we shall give you an insight in the culture of those countries and people.
All recipes are as old family recipes or collected and adjusted to bring back their original flavour. What we strive for is that you will enjoy the richness of the original and authentic Asian food.
The recipes are as stated original and not taken from any website or cookbook. So try out and enjoy the various Asian food to be prepared by yourself !!
All recipes:© resepdapur.com/asiancook.eu/ F.M. Wiedenhoff