- Sate Ayam Manis - sweet chicken satay
- Tahu Tauco - tahu/tofu with tauco
- Pla Rad Prig - fried fish with a tamarind sauce
- Sumping Nangka - steamed nangka cakes
- Laab Neua - spicy meat salad
- Cah kapri campur - spicy fish balls with snow peas
- Sambal Goreng Kering Tempe - spicy fried tempe
- Bakwan Taoge - fried beansprouts/shrimp fritters
- Kai Ni Hin
- Babi Masak Tomat - stewed pork in a spicy tomato sauce
Welcome at ResepDapur and Asiancook, your only needed source for Indonesian, Thai and Asian recipes and foodstuff.
KokkieBlanda.nl, is the nr.1 Dutch website on Indonesian and Thai recipes, which use to have a small selections of the recipes in the English language. This site aims to be the nr. 1 site in English.
Our aim is to give you a delicious taste of Indonesian, Thai and Asian food to be prepared at you own home and at you own convenience. And off course we shall give you an insight in the culture of those countries and people.
All recipes are as old family recipes or collected and adjusted to bring back their original flavour. What we strive for is that you will enjoy the richness of the original and authentic Asian food.
The recipes are as stated original and not taken from any website or cookbook. So try out and enjoy the various Asian food to be prepared by yourself !!
Our forum is, after a few years, back online, so login!!
All recipes:© resepdapur.com/asiancook.eu/ F.M. Wiedenhoff