- Nilaga - beefstew with vegetables
- Ayam Nanas
- Ayam Bakar Limau - fried chicken with lemon
- Ayam Cabe Kering - spicy fried chicken pieces
- Mangut lele asap smoked - catfish in spicy coconut milk sauce
- Khai Yad Sai - filled omelete with meat and vegetables
- Balado Terong - eggplant with a green chili sauce
- Kalio Daging Padang - beef in spicy coconut milk sauce
- Neua Pad Kimao - thin strips of beef flambe
- Daging Asam - beef in a spicy and tangy sauce
Welcome at ResepDapur and Asiancook, your only needed source for Indonesian, Thai and Asian recipes and foodstuff.
KokkieBlanda.nl, is the nr.1 Dutch website on Indonesian and Thai recipes, which use to have a small selections of the recipes in the English language. This site aims to be the nr. 1 site in English. We've added a translate option at Kokkieblanda.nl and also Korean recipes.
Our aim is to give you a delicious taste of Indonesian, Thai and Asian food to be prepared at you own home and at you own convenience. And off course we shall give you an insight in the culture of those countries and people.
All recipes are as old family recipes or collected and adjusted to bring back their original flavour. What we strive for is that you will enjoy the richness of the original and authentic Asian food.
The recipes are as stated original and not taken from any website or cookbook. So try out and enjoy the various Asian food to be prepared by yourself !!
Our forum is, after a few years, back online, so login!!
All recipes:© resepdapur.com/asiancook.eu/ F.M. Wiedenhoff