- Babi Kluyuk - pork in sweet and sour sauce
- Babi Masak Tomat - stewed pork in a spicy tomato sauce
- Tempe Penyet - Fried tempé with spicy tomato salsa
- Pa Nang Look Chin
- Gang Khee Lage Gar Doog Mu
- Squid Pad Ki Mao - spicy fried squid rings
- Kacang Panjang Tumis Jamur - stir-fry of long beans with mushrooms
- Udang sambal pirik - fried prawns with sambal pirik
- Pad mee korat ped - Mie Korat style
- Ayam Nanas
Welcome at ResepDapur and Asiancook, your only needed source for Indonesian, Thai and Asian recipes and foodstuff.
KokkieBlanda.nl, is the nr.1 Dutch website on Indonesian and Thai recipes, which use to have a small selections of the recipes in the English language. This site aims to be the nr. 1 site in English. We've added a translate option at Kokkieblanda.nl and also Korean recipes.
Our aim is to give you a delicious taste of Indonesian, Thai and Asian food to be prepared at you own home and at you own convenience. And off course we shall give you an insight in the culture of those countries and people.
All recipes are as old family recipes or collected and adjusted to bring back their original flavour. What we strive for is that you will enjoy the richness of the original and authentic Asian food.
The recipes are as stated original and not taken from any website or cookbook. So try out and enjoy the various Asian food to be prepared by yourself !!
Our forum is, after a few years, back online, so login!!
All recipes:© resepdapur.com/asiancook.eu/ F.M. Wiedenhoff