Bihun Siram Capcay Goreng Kekian
Mihun with mixed vegetables and kekian
200 gr mihun
200 gr shrimps, peeled
200 gr kekian (see recipe)
100 gr broccoli
3 stems caisim / choisam / paksoy
100 gr corn kernels (fresh)
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp saus tomat (see recipe)
2 tbsp kecap manis
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
500 ml of water
2 spring onions
2 tbsp ofcorn flour dissolved in 2 tablespoons of water
1 tsp sesame oil
First soak the mihun in hot water, then drain. Heat in a pan some oil and fry the mihun completely dry and set aside. Cut the kekian into slices, the carrot into slanted strips, the broccoli into small florets, the spring onion into small slices and the caisim into pieces.
Heat in a pan 2 tablespoons of oil and fry the shrimp for 2 minutes. Then add the kekian, the carrot and the broccoli and fry until soft. Then add the corn and caisim and until soft. Then add the kecap, the oyster sauce, the saus tomat, salt and pepper and mix well. Then add the water and bring to the boil.
Add the corn flour solution together with the sesame oil and stir to bind the sauce. Add the spring onion and mix well.
Laddle the vegetables with the sauce on top of the mihun and serve.
- Telur Masak Belacan - fried eggs with shrimp paste
- Sambal Goreng Kembang - spicy fired cauliflower
- Sup Ikan Nila - fish soup with tilapia
- Semur Kambing Giling Kacang Merah - meatballs with red kidney beans
- Urutan Celeng - Balinese saucages
- Jamur Merang Goreng Kemangi - fried mushrooms with kemangi
- Piendang Kunyit - beef in sauce
Bihun Siram Capcay Goreng Kekian - Mihun with mixed vegetables and kekian
- Written by: AsianCook