Tumis Rebung Daging Sapi
stir-fry of bamboo shoots with beef
200 gr of bamboo shoots
4 cloves of garlic
1/2 red bell pepper
100 gr tenderloin
3 mushrooms / shi-take
1 tsp kecap asin
2 tsp oyster sauce
1 tsp salt
1/2 tea palm sugar
1/2 tsp pepper
150 ml of water
Cut the bamboo shoots into thin slices. Finely chop the garlic and cut the shallot into thin slices. Cut the bell pepper into thin strips. Cut the tenderloin into thin strips. Cut the mushrooms into slices.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the shallot, garlic and paprika for 2 minutes. Then add the meat and fry until it changes colour.
Then add the bamboo shoots and the mushrooms and mix well. Then add the kecap, oyster sauce, salt, palm sugar and pepper and mix well. Add the water and cook it until done.
- Udang Goreng Serai - fragrant fried shrimps
- Daun labu jagung manis - pumpkin leaves with sweetcorn
- Sate Pusut Daging - Minced meat sate
- Tumis Sayur Bumbu Terasi - fried vegetables in creamy sauce
- Gudeg nangka - Chicken with jackfruit
- Ayam Tinoransak - spicy stewed chicken from Manado
- Kwetiau Goreng Sayuran - fried rice noodle with vegetables