Semur Daging Jepara
stew of beef from Jepara
350 gr shank
1000 ml of water
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp nutmeg
4 tbsp kecap manis
1 tbsp oil
1 cm yes
2 tode lomboks
Cut the meat into pieces. Cut the shallots and the lomboks into thin slices and grate the jahe.
In a pan, heat the water together with the salt, pepper and nutmeg and cook the meat almost until done. Remove the meat from the pan.
Heat in a pan the oil and fry the shallots, the lomboks and the jahe for 4 minutes. Then add the meat and mix well. Then add the kecap and mix well. Then add it again to the stock and cook it over low heat until done. Serve.
- Acar Batang kangkung - pickle of stems of water spinach
- Udang Dayak - shrimps Dayak style
- Nasi Goreng Lada Hitam Berenpah - fried rice with black pepper
- Sam Kie Tie (Peranakan) - stewed pork with salted cabbage
- Mangut Lele - fried fish in spicy creamy sauce
- Pecelan - mixed vegetables with peanutsauce
- Dadar bumbu - spicy omelette