Semur Daging Jepara
stew of beef from Jepara
350 gr shank
1000 ml of water
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp nutmeg
4 tbsp kecap manis
1 tbsp oil
1 cm yes
2 tode lomboks
Cut the meat into pieces. Cut the shallots and the lomboks into thin slices and grate the jahe.
In a pan, heat the water together with the salt, pepper and nutmeg and cook the meat almost until done. Remove the meat from the pan.
Heat in a pan the oil and fry the shallots, the lomboks and the jahe for 4 minutes. Then add the meat and mix well. Then add the kecap and mix well. Then add it again to the stock and cook it over low heat until done. Serve.
- Udang Bakar Jimbaran - Roasted shrimps from Bali
- Semur Kerang Darah- spicy stewed mussels/clams
- Kangkung Renyah - fried kangkung with herbs
- Sambal Goreng Ikan Bilis - small dried anchovies with peanuts
- Abon Tongkol Pedas - dry-fried spicy tuna
- Tu'un Fafi - roasted sucking pig
- Wong Dadah - balinese mushroom soup