Semur Daging Jawa
beef stew from Java
300 gr of beef
5 tbsp kecap manis
600 ml of water
3 tbsp oil
5 cloves of garlic
2 cm jahe
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
4 kemiri nuts, roasted
Cut the meat into small pieces or thin slices. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste.
Heat in a pan the water and add the meat and cook it semi-cooked. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the bumbu for 6 minutes, then add it to the meat and mix well.
Add the kecap and then cook the meat over low heat until done and until the sauce thickens.
- Kangkung Tumis Jamur - Fried kangkung with oyster mushrooms
- Perkedel Daging - spiced potato balls with minced meat
- Bawal Goreng Saus Tomat - fried fish in spicy tomato sauce
- Kow Man Guy
- Daging Age 2 - beef with coconut
- Kari Terong - eggplant stewed in coconut milk
- Es tambring - refreshing coconut drink
Semur Daging Jawa - beef stew from Java
- Written by: AsianCook