8 tigers shrimps / gamba's
6 red chillies (rawits)
2 tbsp celery (chopped)
2 tbsp Nam Pla (fish sauce)
2 tbsp lime juice
1 tsp cane Sugar
3 cloves of garlic
Clean first the shrimps and remove the black back thread. Cut of the head and tail and mince the shrimp. Heat up a wok and add the oil. Stir fry the mince shrimp and the heads and tail seperatly and have it drain on kitchen paper.
Slice the shallot and the garlicinto thin slices. Chop up the chillies and the celery and mix it together with the nam pla, the sugar, the shallot and the garlic.
Put on aplate the mince shrimps in the middle and garnish it with the heads and tails and the sauce on the side.
©: f.m. wiedenhoff
- Telur Masak Belacan - fried eggs with shrimp paste
- Sambal Goreng Kembang - spicy fired cauliflower
- Sup Ikan Nila - fish soup with tilapia
- Semur Kambing Giling Kacang Merah - meatballs with red kidney beans
- Urutan Celeng - Balinese saucages
- Jamur Merang Goreng Kemangi - fried mushrooms with kemangi
- Piendang Kunyit - beef in sauce
Gung Fu Shrimp
- Written by: AsianCook