8 tigers shrimps / gamba's
6 red chillies (rawits)
2 tbsp celery (chopped)
2 tbsp Nam Pla (fish sauce)
2 tbsp lime juice
1 tsp cane Sugar
3 cloves of garlic
Clean first the shrimps and remove the black back thread. Cut of the head and tail and mince the shrimp. Heat up a wok and add the oil. Stir fry the mince shrimp and the heads and tail seperatly and have it drain on kitchen paper.
Slice the shallot and the garlicinto thin slices. Chop up the chillies and the celery and mix it together with the nam pla, the sugar, the shallot and the garlic.
Put on aplate the mince shrimps in the middle and garnish it with the heads and tails and the sauce on the side.
©: f.m. wiedenhoff
- Gimbal Tahu Goreng - fried tofu on a vegetable crust
- Udang Pedas Manis - Shrimp in spicy and sweet sauce
- Tumis Labu Tauco - stir fry of spicy chayote with tauco
- Hati Sapi Masak Kalio - liver in spicy coconut milk sauce
- Kari daging - braised beef in creamy coconut milk sauce
- Sate padang asli - beef satay with sour sauce
- Wawi Tu'in - spicy pork