Spicy pork stir-fry - 湖南小炒肉
200 gr pork belly
6 cloves of garlic
3 red habanero peppers
3 green habanero peppers
1 tbsp dou chi / fermented black beans
1 tsp light soy sauce
1/2 tsp dark soy sauce
2 tbsp oil
Cut the meat into thin strips and the garlic into thin slices. Cut the habanero into small pieces.
Heat a wok until it starts to smoke. Then add the oil and then the meat and fry it over medium heat until it starts to brown and the fat starts to melt. Then scoop it out of the pan.
Heat the wok over high heat and then add the habanero and garlic and fry until it starts to soften and the edges turn charred.
Then add the meat again, together with the black beans and the soy sauces and continue frying for about 30 seconds until done. serve.
- Gulai Itik (Padang) - duck in green pepper sauce
- Udang Pedas Manis - Shrimp in spicy and sweet sauce
- Bakwan Udang - seasoned shrimp/prawns fritters
- Sambal Rebus - Boiled sambal/chili sauce
- Koa Rad Nha Guong Sauce Garthream - fried prawns/shrimp in garlicsauce
- Sambal Tauco Labu Siam - spicy stewed chayote with tauco
- Ayam Suwir Kelapa Sangrai - spiced chicken with coconut