500 gr noodles
200 gr pork loin
4 cloves garlic
½ white cabbage
3 tbsp kecap manis
½ bunch celery
2 pinches of salt
100 ml of oil
1 pinch of pepper
Cook the noodles in boiling water with 1 teaspoon salt. Drain the noodles and mix then half the oil through and let the noodles cool. Cut the meat into small cubes and then the leeks and cabbage into fine strips. Chop the celery finely. Cut the garlic and the shallots finely.
Heat the remaining oil in a wok and fry the garlic and shallots in it. Add the meat and let the meat with leek stew. Then add the cooled noodles and fry the noodles.
Finally add the cabbage, then the soy sauce and continue stir well until the noodles completely discolored. Add salt and pepper to taste and garnish with the chopped celery.
- Hati Sapi Masak Petai - spicy beef liver with peteh beans
- Terik Daging - beef in a seasoned coconut milk sauce
- Terung Goreng Sauce Santan - fried eggplant with coconut milk from the Moluccas
- lapis pepe - layered colored steamed cake
- Nyuk Nyan Ayam - easy made fried meat balls (chicken)
- Uilulia - fried fish with red sauce from Gorontalo
- Sambal Bledak Subang - green sambal from Subang
- Semur Sayur Campusari - fried and stewed mixed vegetables
- Semur Dadar Teri Polong - Omelet with anchovy and peas in spicy sauce
- Empal Gentong - pot roast
Bami goreng - fried noodles
- Written by AsianCook