500 gr noodles
200 gr pork loin
4 cloves garlic
½ white cabbage
3 tbsp kecap manis
½ bunch celery
2 pinches of salt
100 ml of oil
1 pinch of pepper
Cook the noodles in boiling water with 1 teaspoon salt. Drain the noodles and mix then half the oil through and let the noodles cool. Cut the meat into small cubes and then the leeks and cabbage into fine strips. Chop the celery finely. Cut the garlic and the shallots finely.
Heat the remaining oil in a wok and fry the garlic and shallots in it. Add the meat and let the meat with leek stew. Then add the cooled noodles and fry the noodles.
Finally add the cabbage, then the soy sauce and continue stir well until the noodles completely discolored. Add salt and pepper to taste and garnish with the chopped celery.
- Jamur Cabai Hijau - fried oyster mushrooms with green pepper
- Mu Pad Mad Mamorng Hinmapan - stir fried pork with cashew nuts
- Bola daging Bumbu Bali - meatballs Balinese style
- Musawaroh - stewed chicken livers and stomachs
- Ikan masak kluwek - catfish simmered in a spicy kluwek sauce
- Pecil Ayam
- Manuk Masak bahandang - chicken with leeks in coconut milk
- Ayam Pangang Menada - hot and spicy chicken
- Ayam Belawar - Sumbanese roasted chicken with coconut
- Ayam Bekakap - roasted seasoned chicken
Bami goreng - fried noodles
- Written by AsianCook