500 gr noodles
200 gr pork loin
4 cloves garlic
½ white cabbage
3 tbsp kecap manis
½ bunch celery
2 pinches of salt
100 ml of oil
1 pinch of pepper
Cook the noodles in boiling water with 1 teaspoon salt. Drain the noodles and mix then half the oil through and let the noodles cool. Cut the meat into small cubes and then the leeks and cabbage into fine strips. Chop the celery finely. Cut the garlic and the shallots finely.
Heat the remaining oil in a wok and fry the garlic and shallots in it. Add the meat and let the meat with leek stew. Then add the cooled noodles and fry the noodles.
Finally add the cabbage, then the soy sauce and continue stir well until the noodles completely discolored. Add salt and pepper to taste and garnish with the chopped celery.
- Kambing Masak Santan Manis - Lamb stewed in creamy and sweet sauce
- Bubur Bajam- rice porridge with spinach and corn
- Gulai Asin - stewed fish in spicy coconut milk sauce
- Tempe tahu kotok
- Ayam Setan - devil's chicken
- Kuping Lombok Idju
- Bacem Tahu Bumbu Kuning - fragrant fried yellow coloured tahu/tofu
- Urutan Celeng - Balinese saucages
- Ayam Panggang Kecap
- Daging Rica-Rica - beef in a spicy red sauce
Bami goreng - fried noodles