500 gr noodles
200 gr pork loin
4 cloves garlic
½ white cabbage
3 tbsp kecap manis
½ bunch celery
2 pinches of salt
100 ml of oil
1 pinch of pepper
Cook the noodles in boiling water with 1 teaspoon salt. Drain the noodles and mix then half the oil through and let the noodles cool. Cut the meat into small cubes and then the leeks and cabbage into fine strips. Chop the celery finely. Cut the garlic and the shallots finely.
Heat the remaining oil in a wok and fry the garlic and shallots in it. Add the meat and let the meat with leek stew. Then add the cooled noodles and fry the noodles.
Finally add the cabbage, then the soy sauce and continue stir well until the noodles completely discolored. Add salt and pepper to taste and garnish with the chopped celery.
- Singgang Sumpu - typical chicken from West Sumatra
- Pa Chorn Sam Rort - fish in a spicy sauce
- Dadar Djawa - sweet javanese omelette
- Babi Asam Pedas - spicy pork in tamarind sauce
- Ikan Asin Pedas - Spicy salted fish
- Abon Ikan Bandeng - dried fried fish
- Tumis Rebung Daging Sapi - stir-fry of bamboo shoots with beef
- Tumis Kangkung Cumi Asin - stir-fry of kangkung with salted squid
- Ayam Bumbu Kemangi - Fried chicken in a fresh spicy sauce
- Ayam Bekakap - roasted seasoned chicken
Bami goreng - fried noodles
- Written by AsianCook