500 gr noodles
200 gr pork loin
4 cloves garlic
½ white cabbage
3 tbsp kecap manis
½ bunch celery
2 pinches of salt
100 ml of oil
1 pinch of pepper
Cook the noodles in boiling water with 1 teaspoon salt. Drain the noodles and mix then half the oil through and let the noodles cool. Cut the meat into small cubes and then the leeks and cabbage into fine strips. Chop the celery finely. Cut the garlic and the shallots finely.
Heat the remaining oil in a wok and fry the garlic and shallots in it. Add the meat and let the meat with leek stew. Then add the cooled noodles and fry the noodles.
Finally add the cabbage, then the soy sauce and continue stir well until the noodles completely discolored. Add salt and pepper to taste and garnish with the chopped celery.
- Tumis Polleng - braised shrimp in coconutmilk
- Sop Kambing Tanah Abang - spicy soup with lamb
- Gai Pad Med Mamuang Himaphan - thin sliced fried chicken with cashew nuts
- Sayur jamur kuah asam - sour vegetables-mushroom soup
- Sambal Asem with wani
- Phad Phet Neua - fried beef in a red curry sauce with aubergine/eggplant
- Sambal Lado Mudo - green sambal from western Sumatra
- Taukwa Tauco - yellow tofu with salted soy paste
- Ayam Semur Jawa - sweet chicken in spicy sauce
- Gaeng Som Pla
Bami goreng - fried noodles