500 gr noodles
200 gr pork loin
4 cloves garlic
½ white cabbage
3 tbsp kecap manis
½ bunch celery
2 pinches of salt
100 ml of oil
1 pinch of pepper
Cook the noodles in boiling water with 1 teaspoon salt. Drain the noodles and mix then half the oil through and let the noodles cool. Cut the meat into small cubes and then the leeks and cabbage into fine strips. Chop the celery finely. Cut the garlic and the shallots finely.
Heat the remaining oil in a wok and fry the garlic and shallots in it. Add the meat and let the meat with leek stew. Then add the cooled noodles and fry the noodles.
Finally add the cabbage, then the soy sauce and continue stir well until the noodles completely discolored. Add salt and pepper to taste and garnish with the chopped celery.
- Hati Kemangi Cabai Hijau - liver with green peppers and basil
- Abon Ikan Bandeng - dried fried fish
- Brokoli Tumis Bakso Ikan - sautéed brocolli with fish balls
- Hati Sapi Masak Petai - spicy beef liver with peteh beans
- Daging Masak Kecap - beef in a light kecap sauce
- Mbuku Hau
- Serabi talas durian sauce - pancakes with durian sauce
- Bergedel Daging - Meatballs with bread in spicy sauce
- Kerapu Rica-Rica - grilled grouper in red sauce
- Tauco Udang Cabe Hijau - shrimp and green pepper with tauco sauce
Bami goreng - fried noodles
- Written by AsianCook