500 gr noodles
200 gr pork loin
4 cloves garlic
½ white cabbage
3 tbsp kecap manis
½ bunch celery
2 pinches of salt
100 ml of oil
1 pinch of pepper
Cook the noodles in boiling water with 1 teaspoon salt. Drain the noodles and mix then half the oil through and let the noodles cool. Cut the meat into small cubes and then the leeks and cabbage into fine strips. Chop the celery finely. Cut the garlic and the shallots finely.
Heat the remaining oil in a wok and fry the garlic and shallots in it. Add the meat and let the meat with leek stew. Then add the cooled noodles and fry the noodles.
Finally add the cabbage, then the soy sauce and continue stir well until the noodles completely discolored. Add salt and pepper to taste and garnish with the chopped celery.
- Buntut Asam Padeh - Oxtail in a light sour spicy sauce
- Ayam Panggang Kecap
- Asem-Asem Buncis (Surakarta) - stewed beans with beef
- Telur Balado Hijau - eggs in green pepper sauce
- Kangkung Siram Ayam Tomat - kangkung with a fresh sauce of chicken and tomato
- Sekba Babi - stewed pork with sayur asin
- Ayam Kari Jawa - mild Javanese chicken curry
- Nasi goreng telor asin - fried rice with salted egg and vegetables
- Kalio Hati 2 - liver in a spicy coconutmilk sauce
- Jok Het Horm - Rice and Mushroom Soup
Bami goreng - fried noodles
- Written by AsianCook