500 gr noodles
200 gr pork loin
4 cloves garlic
½ white cabbage
3 tbsp kecap manis
½ bunch celery
2 pinches of salt
100 ml of oil
1 pinch of pepper
Cook the noodles in boiling water with 1 teaspoon salt. Drain the noodles and mix then half the oil through and let the noodles cool. Cut the meat into small cubes and then the leeks and cabbage into fine strips. Chop the celery finely. Cut the garlic and the shallots finely.
Heat the remaining oil in a wok and fry the garlic and shallots in it. Add the meat and let the meat with leek stew. Then add the cooled noodles and fry the noodles.
Finally add the cabbage, then the soy sauce and continue stir well until the noodles completely discolored. Add salt and pepper to taste and garnish with the chopped celery.
- Jenang Grendul - cassava porridge
- Mi siram sapi - yellow noodles with beef
- Nasi Kabsa - seasoned rice with chicken
- Cah Pokcoy Belacan - bokchoy with terasi and tomato
- 拍黄瓜 - cucumber salad
- Sambal Badjak 1
- Hu Mu Palo - sliced pigs ears
- Pad Phuk Tong - fried pumpkin with pork
- Khai Jiao Mu Sab - omelette with minced meat
- Saksang - beef with coconut from North Sumatra
Bami goreng - fried noodles
- Written by AsianCook