- Ayam Goreng Jamur Mentega - Chicken with a butter-mushroom sauce
- Opor Ayam 2
- Ayam Panggang Pedas - spicy grilled stewed chicken
- Gang Naw Mai Neuw Sub - Minced beef with bamboo shoots curry
- Udang Taoco - stir-fry of prawns/shrimp with petai beans and taoco
- Wawi Tu'in - spicy pork
- Ikan Nila Goreng Lengkuas - fried fish with laos
Bami goreng - fried noodles
500 gr noodles
200 gr pork loin
4 cloves garlic
½ white cabbage
3 tbsp kecap manis
½ bunch celery
2 pinches of salt
100 ml of oil
1 pinch of pepper
Cook the noodles in boiling water with 1 teaspoon salt. Drain the noodles and mix then half the oil through and let the noodles cool. Cut the meat into small cubes and then the leeks and cabbage into fine strips. Chop the celery finely. Cut the garlic and the shallots finely.
Heat the remaining oil in a wok and fry the garlic and shallots in it. Add the meat and let the meat with leek stew. Then add the cooled noodles and fry the noodles.
Finally add the cabbage, then the soy sauce and continue stir well until the noodles completely discolored. Add salt and pepper to taste and garnish with the chopped celery.
- Written by / Copyright by AsianCook / F.M. Wiedenhoff