500 gr noodles
200 gr pork loin
4 cloves garlic
½ white cabbage
3 tbsp kecap manis
½ bunch celery
2 pinches of salt
100 ml of oil
1 pinch of pepper
Cook the noodles in boiling water with 1 teaspoon salt. Drain the noodles and mix then half the oil through and let the noodles cool. Cut the meat into small cubes and then the leeks and cabbage into fine strips. Chop the celery finely. Cut the garlic and the shallots finely.
Heat the remaining oil in a wok and fry the garlic and shallots in it. Add the meat and let the meat with leek stew. Then add the cooled noodles and fry the noodles.
Finally add the cabbage, then the soy sauce and continue stir well until the noodles completely discolored. Add salt and pepper to taste and garnish with the chopped celery.
- Babi Kluyuk - pork in sweet and sour sauce
- Babi Masak Tomat - stewed pork in a spicy tomato sauce
- Tempe Penyet - Fried tempé with spicy tomato salsa
- Pa Nang Look Chin
- Gang Khee Lage Gar Doog Mu
- Squid Pad Ki Mao - spicy fried squid rings
- Kacang Panjang Tumis Jamur - stir-fry of long beans with mushrooms
- Udang sambal pirik - fried prawns with sambal pirik
- Pad mee korat ped - Mie Korat style
- Ayam Nanas
Bami goreng - fried noodles