Ayam Pop Padang
Fried chicken with Sambal from Padang
1 cock, else regular chicken
2 salam leaves
2 cm laos
1 tsp lime juice
400 ml coconut water
5 cloves of garlic
1 tsp salt
5 red lomboks
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp palm sugar
200 ml of water
Cut the chicken into 4 parts and remove the skin. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste.
Heat in a pan the coconut water together with the chicken, the bumbu, the salam, the laos and the lime juice and cook the chicken until done. Spoon out the chicken and let it drain.
Heat in a pan sufficient oil and fry the chicken until brown. Serve with the sambal.
Heat in a pan the water and cook the lomboks, the shallots and the tomato. Then pound or grind all ingredients into a paste.
- Nasi goreng kambing - fried rice with goat / sheep meat
- Tim Telur Labu Kuning - spiced eggs with pumpkin
- Nasi Bakar Bandeng Pedas - Spicy roasted rice with fish
- Ayam Penyet Wangi Kemangi - Fragrant fried spicy chicken
- Botok Kangkung Ikan Gabus Asin - steamed kangkung with salted fish
- Sambal Goreng Labu Siam - in coconut milk braised spicy chayote
- Soto Daging Bangkalan - soup from Bangkalan (Madura)