Orek Tempe Lokio
fried tempe with vegetables
500 gr tempe
4 cloves of garlic
2 red rawits
1 salam leaf
2 cm lengkuas / galangal / laos
3 green lomboks
2 tbsp kecap manis
1 tsp palm sugar
1/2 tsp pepper
50 gr Chinese chives
300 ml of water
Cut the tempe into 1 1/2 cm cubes. Cut the lomboks into rings of 1 cm. Thinly slice the shallots, garlic and rawits. Heat in a pan oil and fry the tempe brown and set aside.
In a pan, heat 1 tbsp oil and fry the shallots, garlic, rawits, salam, galangal and lomboks for 5 minutes. Then add the tempe and mix well.
Then add the kecap, the palm sugar and the pepper and mix well. Then add the water and chives and fry, while stirring, until the moisture has been absorbed. Serve.
- Botok Tempe - steamed spicy tempe
- Garu Balanga - braised shin of beef in spicy sauce
- Ayam Setan - devil's chicken
- Tumis Mayosi Sawi Asin - stir-fry of bean sprouts and salted cabbage
- Ayam bakar Bumbu kelapa - roasted chicken with coconut dressing
- Dengdeng Surabaja - cooked beef
- Cumi Tumis Cabai Hijau - calamares with green peppers (sauce)