Kuah Bakso Sapi
soup with balls
250 gr minced meat (beef)
80 gr ice cubes
3 cloves of garlic
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
100 g tapioca starch
2000 ml beef broth (see recipe)
4 spring onions
4 sprigs celery (leaves)
5 cloves of garlic
1 tbsp salt
1 tbsp pepper
4 servings mihun
4 baby paksoy / bokchoy
1 spring onion
2 sprig celery
2 tbsp bawang goreng
Saus Sambal to taste
Bakso: Pound or grind all the ingredients for the balls to a smooth mass. Take 1 tablespoon of the mass and form a ball. Repeat. Heat in a pan water and add the balls. When the balls are going to float, they are cooked and remove them and set aside.
Kuah: Knott the spring onion and celery sprigs together. Chop the garlic finely. Heat in a pan the broth together with all the ingredients and bring to the boil. Add the balls and bring again to the boil. Then turn off the fire.
Pelenkap: Cut the spring onion and celery fine. Blanch the baby paksoy and cook the mihun.
Serve: Divide the mihun and the paksoy over 4 soup bowls. Add the balls and the soup and garnish with the spring onion, the celery, the bawang goreng and the saus sambal.
- Daging Belacan - spicy light sour meat soup
- Bandeng Bumbu Cabai Rawit - fried fish in spicy sauce
- Ayam Masak Aceh - Fried spicy hens
- Opor Ayam Yogyakarta - in coconut milk braised chicken from Yogyakarta
- Pesmol Ikan Kembung - fried fish with a spicy sauce
- Sambel Gorang Hati Ampela - spicy fried chicken liver with potato
- Oseng-Oseng Kangkung Petai - Stewed kangkung with peteh beans