slices of beef in a sweet dark sauce
500 gr beef tenderloin
3 tbsp kecap manis
1 tbsp asam water
1/2 tsp salt
750 ml of water
3 tbsp oil
5 cloves of garlic
1 tsp pepper
3 kemiri nuts
2 tbsp bawang goreng
Cut the meat into thin slices. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu fine into a paste. Mix the meat with the bumbu, kecap, asam water and salt and let it marinate for 20 minutes.
Heat the oil in a pan and add the meat together with the marinate and the cloves and mix well. Then add the water and cook until the meat is done.
Sprinkle the bawang goreng on top and serve.
- Serundeng Kacang Tanah - spiced coconut with peanuts
- Sambal Goreng Kacang Merah - red beans with liver in spicy creamy sauce
- Panggang Belanga - Roasted spiced beef
- Tengkleng Klewer - Stew of lamb
- Krengsengan Kambing - stew of spiced lamb/goat
- Ayam Bumbu Rujak Dua - chicken stewed in spiced coconut milk
- Opor Terong Pedas - eggplant stewed in spicy coconut milk