Tim Telur Labu Kuning
spiced eggs with pumpkin
1 spring onion
1/2 tsp palm sugar
1 tsp fish sauce
100 gr labu kuning / yellow pumps
2 cloves of garlic
2 red rawits
1 green rawit
1/2 tsp salt
Cut the pumpkin into small cubes and steam until done and set aside. Finely chop the spring onion. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu fine into a paste.
Beat the eggs together with the bumbu, spring onion, fish sauce and palm sugar until the palm sugar has dissolved. Then beat in the pumpkin.
Grease 4 small bowls / ramekins with some oil and scoop the mixture in. Then steam until the eggs are cooked and firm. Serve.
- Rendang Ikan Asap - spicy rendang of smoked fish
- Sala Lauak - Spiced balls from Sumatra
- Sayap Ayam panggang bumbu Paniki - very hearty spiced grilled chicken
- Ayam Goreng Campur
- Ayam Goreng Teri - fragant fried chicken
- Urap Sambal Mentah - mixed vegetables with spicy sauce
- Tongseng - fried lamb in a sweet kecap sauce