Tumis Kapri Jamur Hioko
stir-fry of sugar snaps with shiitake
250 gr sugar snaps / snow peas
8 shiitake, soaked
3 cm jahe
1 spring onion
4 tbsp oil
2 tbsp kecap tawar (thin light soy sauce)
2 tsp rice wine
1 tsp sesame oil
1 tsp palm sugar
1/2 tsp of salt
Chop the jahe. Cut the shiitake into strips. Finely chop the spring onion. Mix the ingredients for the sauce well.
Heat in a pan 2 tbsp oil and fry the sugar snaps half done and set aside. Add 2 tbsp oil and fry the shiitake and the jahe for 4 minutes. Then mix in the sauce and let it sit for 1 minute.
Then mix in the sugar snaps and the spring onion and bring to the boil. Serve.
- Tumis Bayam Dan Oyong - Spicy spinach with cucumber
- Jamur Merang Goreng Kemangi - fried mushrooms with kemangi
- Ayam bakar kupang - grilled chicken in fragrant coconut milk sauce
- Nam Chim Kai - sweet and sour chili sauce
- Gruy Hurm - Banana cake
- Jongkong Surabaya - steamed rice cake
- Khao Neow Moo Yang