Sayur Oyong Bumbu Terasi
oyong with spinach stewed in coconut milk
3 young oyong / wing cucumber / loofah
1 bunch of bayam / wild spinach
4 jeruk purut leaves
3 red lomboks, seeded
800 ml coconut milk (from 1 coconut)
500 ml chicken broth (see recipe)
1 tsp salt
4 cloves of garlic
2 cm kencur
1 cm lengkuas / galangal
1 tsp terasi / trasi bakar
Slice the oyong and the lomboks. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste.
In a pan, heat the coconut milk together with the bumbu, the jeruk purut and the lomboks. Then add the broth and salt and bring to the boil.
Then add the oyong and the bayam and cook until done. Serve.
- Ayam Taoco Pedas - fried spicy chicken
- Gore-Gore - stewed seasoned beef from Sulteng
- Yu Xiang Rou Si - pork stir-fry with bamboo
- Terung Goreng Sauce Santan - fried eggplant with coconut milk from the Moluccas
- Manu Kinowu - spiced fried chicken from South-east Sulawesi
- Iga Garo Rica - spareribs in spicy sauce
- 姜汁菠菜 - spinach in a ginger sesame sauce