Nasi Goreng Lada Hitam Berenpah
fried rice with black pepper
4 cloves of garlic
1 red lombok
1 green lombok
1/2 chicken breast
600 gr white rice, cooked
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp kecap manis
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper
2 tbsp oil
Cut the shalot into thin slices and chop the garlic finely. Cut the lamboks into thin rings and the meat into small pieces.
Heat in a pan the oil and fry the shalot and garlic for 2 minutes. Then add the lomboks and fry until soft.
Then add the chicken and fry it brown. Add the rice and stir well. Then add the oyster sauce, the kecap, the salt and pepper and mix well. Fry until done.
- Gang Pa Guy - "forest" chicken soup
- Mangut Lele - fried fish in spicy creamy sauce
- Sayur Bayam Sarang Telur - stewed spinach with egg
- Babi Kuah Sawi Asin - stewed pork with salted cabbage in broth
- Lao Jiang Ji - 老姜鸡 - old ginger chicken
- Tumis Sosis Bawang Bombay - Sautéed sausage with onion
- Semur Tahu - stew of tahu/tofu