Tumis Labu Bumbu Kari
500 g laboratory siam / chayote
1 serai / sereh / lemongrass
1 jeruk purut leaf
50 g ground beef
100 ml of water
3 tbsp oil
4 cloves of garlic
2 cm jahe
3 cm kunyit
1 teaspoon ketumbar
Peel the chayote and cut into slices. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the bumbu together with the serai and the jeruk purut for 5 minutes. Then add the meat and fry until it changes colour.
Then add the chayote and fry it until soft. Then add the water and continue to cook until done and until the sauce thickens. Serve.
- Sayur Terong Gurih - eggplant with tempe in spicy sauce
- Tumis Kerang Darah Petis - Mussels / cockles is a spicy sauce
- Ayam Bakar Limau - fried chicken with lemon
- Manuk Masak bahandang - chicken with leeks in coconut milk
- Urap Pakis - fern tops / fiddleheads with spiced bean sprouts and coconut
- Oseng Buncis Jamur Merang - stir-fry of green beans with mushrooms
- Sala Udang - crispy fried seasoned shrimp/prawns