Kailan Siram Bawang Putih
fried kailan with garlic
300 gr kailan
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
75 ml of water
25 ml chicken broth
2 tsp sag flour / cornstarch + 1 tbsp water
1 tbsp oil
5 cloves of garlic
1 tbsp oil
25 gr teri nasi, roasted
Cut the kailan into pieces and finely chop the garlic. Roast the teri nasi in a pan and then crush it fine. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the kailan until it becomes soft. Then add the broth and the water and bring to the boil. Then mix in the salt and pepper and add the sago / cornstarch solution and cook until done and until the sauce has thickened.
Sprinkle the garlic and the teri nasi on top and serve.
heat the oil in a pan and gently fry the garlic.
- Cumi Bakar Bumbu Lengkuas - fried or roasted seasoned squid
- Pindang Cuwe Asam Pedas - fried tuna in a spicy sauce
- Kambing Masak Santan Manis - Lamb stewed in creamy and sweet sauce
- Gorengan Kambing Betawi - stew of lamb from Jakarta
- Hui Guo Rou - Twice cooked pork
- Semur Daging Jawa - beef stew from Java
- Tumis Tempe Taoco - fried tempeh in spicy sauce