Kailan Siram Bawang Putih
fried kailan with garlic
300 gr kailan
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
75 ml of water
25 ml chicken broth
2 tsp sag flour / cornstarch + 1 tbsp water
1 tbsp oil
5 cloves of garlic
1 tbsp oil
25 gr teri nasi, roasted
Cut the kailan into pieces and finely chop the garlic. Roast the teri nasi in a pan and then crush it fine. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the kailan until it becomes soft. Then add the broth and the water and bring to the boil. Then mix in the salt and pepper and add the sago / cornstarch solution and cook until done and until the sauce has thickened.
Sprinkle the garlic and the teri nasi on top and serve.
heat the oil in a pan and gently fry the garlic.
- Satai Ayam Bumbu Rujak - satay of spiced chicken
- Daging Masak Kuning - beef in a slightly yellowish sour sauce
- Sayur daun papaya dan pakis - cooked papaya leaves and fern tops
- Begane - Stew of lamb
- Moo Pat Prik Thai Dam - sliced pork with black pepper
- Bacem Tahu Bumbu Kuning - fragrant fried yellow coloured tahu/tofu
- Sayur Oyong Katuk - stewed cucumber with carrot in sauce