Bihun Kuah Jamur Bakso
bihun with meatballs and oyster mushrooms
75 gr bihun jagung (corn noodles)
50 gr oyster mushrooms
5 bakso sapi / meatballs
1000 ml stock
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp palm sugar
hot / boiling water
4 cloves of garlic
1/2 spring onion
Soak the bihun in the water until it has softened and drain. Cut the onion into thin slices lengthwise. Cut the oyster mushrooms into 4 pieces and halve the bakso. Finely chop the garlic and the spring onion. Heat some oil in a pan and fry the garlic until golden brown and set aside.
Heat two tsp of oil in a pan and fry the onion until golden brown. Then add the bakso and the oyster mushrooms and mix well.
Then add the stock, pepper, salt and palm sugar and bring to the boil. Spoon the bihun into a bowl and pour over the stock. Then sprinkle the garlic and and the spring onion on top and serve.
- Kalio Terong Hijau - stewed eggplant in a spicy sauce
- Daging Asam Padeh - braised beef in a spicy sauce
- Tumis Mayosi Sawi Asin - stir-fry of bean sprouts and salted cabbage
- Ayam Paprik - spicy stir-fried chicken with paprika/bell pepper
- Sambal Goreng Kol - spicy fried cabbage
- Bidh-Dheng Pokak - Madura Spiced drink from Madura
- Mi Onglok Wonosobo - egg noodles with meat and vegetables