Dendeng Daging Cabai Hijau
fried slices of beef with green pepper
600 gr beef
5 jeruk purut leaves
1 tsp of salt
1/2 tsp palm sugar
1 tbsp asam water
12 green lomboks
5 green cabai keriting (curly cayenne pepper)
Thinly slice the meat and crush it. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste.
Heat enough oil in a pan and fry the meat until brown and done and set aside. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan and fry the bumbu together with the jeruk purut for 5 minutes.
Then add the meat and mix well. Then mix in the salt and palm sugar. Then mix in the asam water and continue to cook while stirring until done. Serve.
- Ikan Mas Woku - carp in a spicy and herb curry sauce
- Palai udang segar - roasted prawns
- Goreng Petai Teri Tawar - fried anchovies with petai beans
- Gang Pat Pet Yang
- Gulai Ikan Cabai Rawit - very spicy fish curry
- Tongseng Ayam Pedas - chicken in a creamy spicy sauce
- Tumis Labu Bumbu Kari - stir-fried chayote