Terong Ebi Bumbu Balado
fried eggplant with ebi in a spicy red sauce
300 gr eggplant
50 gr ebi, soaked
2 salam leaf
2 cm lengkuas / galangal
2 jeruk purut leaves
2 tsp water
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp palm sugar
150 ml of water
3 red cabai keriting (curly cayenne pepper)
3 red lomboks
4 cloves of garlic
Cut the aubergine into pieces. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the aubergine golden brown and set aside. Cut the tomato into pieces. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste.
Heat in a pan 3 tbsp oil and fry the bumbu together with the salam, the laos and the jabout purut for 5 minutes. Then mix in the ebi and fry for another 2 minutes.
Then add the tomato and fry until soft. Then add the eggplant and mix everything well.
Then add the water, the asam water, the salt and the palmsugar and cook over low heat until done..
- Ikan Mas Woku - carp in a spicy and herb curry sauce
- Palai udang segar - roasted prawns
- Goreng Petai Teri Tawar - fried anchovies with petai beans
- Gang Pat Pet Yang
- Gulai Ikan Cabai Rawit - very spicy fish curry
- Tongseng Ayam Pedas - chicken in a creamy spicy sauce
- Tumis Labu Bumbu Kari - stir-fried chayote