Bakso Goreng Soun Jamur
fried balls with soun and mushrooms
225 gr shrimps
100 gr minced chicken
3 oyster mushrooms / shiitake
50 gr soun, soaked
1 spring onion
1/2 tsp palm sugar
1 tsp of salt
1 tsp sesame oil
2 tbsp tapioca flour
Peel the shrimp and chop finely. Thinly slice the spring onion. Cut the oyster mushrooms into thin strips. Cut the soun into pieces.
Mix all ingredients well together and form a homogeneous mass. Form the mass, using 2 spoons, balls.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the balls until done and golden brown. Serve.
- Semur Patin Berempah - fried stewed fish in dark sauce
- Daging Asam Jakarta - sour meat from Jakarta
- Spicy pork stir-fry - 湖南小炒肉
- Asinan Jakarta - pickled vegetables from Jakarta
- Cah Kangkung Bunga Pepaya - slowly stewed kangkung with tuna and papaya
- Tumis Ayam dan Kacang Mede - stir-fried chicken with cashew nuts
- Pepes Tahu Jamur - Steamed tahu with mushrooms