Terong Balado Ebi
spicy fried eggplant with ebi
2 terong unge / round purple eggplant
2 tbsp ebi, soaked
3 cloves of garlic
2 cm lengkuas / galangal
5 red lomboks
2 red cabai keriting (curly cayenne pepper)
1/2 tsp salt
Pound the fine ebi. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste. Cut the shallots and the garlic into thin slices. Cut the aubergine into slices.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the aubergine half-cooked and set aside. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the shallots and garlic for 3 minutes. Then add the ebi, the laos and the bumbu and fry for 2 minutes.
Then add the aubegine and fry it further. Serve.
- Yang Rou Chuan'r - 羊肉串儿 - satay of lamb
- Sawi Asam Manis - sweet and sour Chinese cabbage
- Pud Makua Yow - stir-fry eggplant with basil and chili
- Daging Campur Pedis - spice beef with corn and bamboo
- Sayap Goreng Manis - sweet fried chicken wings
- Gai Pad Khiaowan - fried chicken with green curry
- Tempe Goreng Kremes - fried tempeh in batter with herbs