Terong Balado Ebi
spicy fried eggplant with ebi
2 terong unge / round purple eggplant
2 tbsp ebi, soaked
3 cloves of garlic
2 cm lengkuas / galangal
5 red lomboks
2 red cabai keriting (curly cayenne pepper)
1/2 tsp salt
Pound the fine ebi. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste. Cut the shallots and the garlic into thin slices. Cut the aubergine into slices.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the aubergine half-cooked and set aside. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the shallots and garlic for 3 minutes. Then add the ebi, the laos and the bumbu and fry for 2 minutes.
Then add the aubegine and fry it further. Serve.
- Tumis Selada Air Cabai Rawit - fried watercress with rawits
- Pindang tulang - spiced braised ribs
- Telur Penyet Kalio - Eggs in dark spicy sauce
- Kangkung Masak Taoco - kangkung with taoco / taotjo and ikan teri
- Mangkuk Tahu - poffertjes from spiced tahu with egg
- Kenus Mebase Bali - fried squid as from Bali
- Ayam Iloni - spicy spiced stewed chicken