Sawi Putih Tumis Ebi
stir-fry of Chinese cabbage with mushrooms
200 gr Chinese cabbage
50 gr rice-straw mushroom / mushrooms
1 tsp ebi
4 cloves of garlic
2 green lomboks
1 red lombok
1 tsp fish sauce
1/4 tsp pepper
1 tsp palmsugar
50 ml of water
1 spring onion
2 tbsp oil
Cut the cabbage into pieces of 3 cm and the mushrooms into thick slices. Cut the shallots, the garlic and the lomboks into thin slices. Cut the tomato finely and the spring onion into pieces.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the shallots, garlic and ebi for 4 minutes. Then add the lomboks and the tomato and fry until softy. Then add the cabbage and the mushrooms and fry until soft.
Mix in the fish sauce, the salt, the pepper, the palm sugar and the water and cook until done. Stir in the spring onions and serve.
- Semur Peranakan Bogor - stewed beef in dark sauce
- Pecel pitik - pecel chicken and coconut
- Ikan Panggang Sambal Mangga - grilled fisch with mango sauce
- Mangkuk Tahu - poffertjes from spiced tahu with egg
- Sayur Pepaya Muda - stew of papaya, beans and beef
- Pare Pare - stuffed bitter gourds / cucumber
- Jabchai Yaowalak