Sayur Bening Bayam
stewed spinach with bakso
2 bunches of wild spinach (175gr)
1 kembang tahu / tahu sheet
3 cloves of garlic
2 salam leaf
2 cm lengkuas / laos / galangal
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tsp palm sugar
5 bakso sapi / meatballs
1 spring onion
1700 ml of water
2 tbsp bawang goreng
Soak the tahu sheet first and then cut it into pieces. Cut the shallots and the garlic into thin slices. Cut the bakso into slices and the spring onion into 1 cm pieces.
Heat the water in a pan together with the shallots, the garlic, the salam and the laos and bring to the boil.
Then add the tahu and cook until it is done. Then add the salt, pepper and palm sugar and mix well. Add the bayam, the bakso and the spring onion and cook until done.
Sprinkle the bawang goreng over it and serve.
- Sambal Bawang Putih - Garlic sambal
- Kerang Masak Jeruk - Mussels in a light citrus sauce
- Ikan goreng pandan - grilled spiced fish in pandan leaf
- Daging Masak Krengsengan - beef stew with potato in spicy sauce
- Tumis Terong Hijau Pedas - Spicy stirfry of eggplant
- Manuk Dang - steamed spicy stuffed chicken
- Semur Panji - braised spiced beef slices