- Lontong Kare Ayam - chicken curry with lontong/rice cakes
- Tom Kanoon
- Paru Goreng bumbu ungkep Lengkuas - baked spiced lung
- Daun labu jagung manis - pumpkin leaves with sweetcorn
- Kari Ayam Lengkuas - Chicken Curry with Laos
- Gulai Cincang - lamb in spicy coconutmilk sauce
- Tumis Sayur Bumbu Terasi - fried vegetables in creamy sauce
Bihun Kari Sapi - rice noodles with minced beef
Bihun Kari Sapi
rice noodles with minced beef
150g Bihun / rice noodles
1 tbsp kecap asin
1/2 teaspoon pepper
4 cloves garlic
4 green chilies
100g minced beef
1 1/2 tsp curry
3 red rawits
1 tsp salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
50 ml of water
2 tablespoons oil
2 eggs (omelette)
2 tbsp Bawang Goreng
Marinate the bihun with kecap and pepper. Chop the garlic and the rawits fine and the chilies into strips. Cut the onion into strips.
Heat in a pan the oil and fry the garlic, onion, chilies for 3 minutes. Add the mince and fry it almost loose. Then add the corn, the rawits, curry, salt and pepper followed by the water and stir well. Add the bihun and cook until tender.
Sprinkle with bawang goreng and strips of omelette and serve.
Delicious as breakfast.
- Written by AsianCook