Bola Mi Ayam Udang
balls of noodles, chicken and shrimps
200 g of egg noodles, cooked
50 gr chicken
100 gr shrimp
100 gr tapioca flour
3 cloves of garlic
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tsp salt
1 egg, knocked
Finely chop the chicken and shrimp. Finely chop the celery and puree the garlic. Cut the noodles into pieces.
Mix the noodles with chicken, prawns, tapioca, celery, garlic, pepper, salt and whipped egg into a homogeneous mass.
Form small balls (1 teaspoon) and swirl through the egg white. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the balls until brown and done. Serve.
- Semur Patin Berempah - fried stewed fish in dark sauce
- Daging Asam Jakarta - sour meat from Jakarta
- Spicy pork stir-fry - 湖南小炒肉
- Asinan Jakarta - pickled vegetables from Jakarta
- Cah Kangkung Bunga Pepaya - slowly stewed kangkung with tuna and papaya
- Tumis Ayam dan Kacang Mede - stir-fried chicken with cashew nuts
- Pepes Tahu Jamur - Steamed tahu with mushrooms