Belut Bumbu Cabai Hijau
fried eel in a green pepper sauce
350 gr belut / eel
1 lime, juice
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp lime, juice
4 green tomatoes
6 green cabai keriting (curly cayenne pepper)
5 green lomboks, pitted
1/2 tsp palm sugar
1/2 tsp salt
Cut the eel into pieces and rub it with the lime juice and salt and let it marinate for at least 15 minutes. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the eel until done and brown and set aside.
For the bumbu, steam the shallots, tomatoes, keriting and lomboks for 10 minutes. Then chop it coarsely and mix it with the palm sugar and the salt.
Heat 3 tbsp oil in a pan and fry the bumbu for 5 minutes. Then add the eel and mix well. Then add the lime juice and mix well and fry until the sauce thickens. Serve.
- Telur Masak Belacan - fried eggs with shrimp paste
- Sambal Goreng Kembang - spicy fired cauliflower
- Sup Ikan Nila - fish soup with tilapia
- Semur Kambing Giling Kacang Merah - meatballs with red kidney beans
- Urutan Celeng - Balinese saucages
- Jamur Merang Goreng Kemangi - fried mushrooms with kemangi
- Piendang Kunyit - beef in sauce
Belut Bumbu Cabai Hijau - fried eel in a green pepper sauce
- Written by: AsianCook