Udang Petai Balado
fried spicy prawns with peteh
750 grams of shrimp/prawns
21 peteh beans / stink beans
3 red lomboks
1/2 tsp salt
Clean the shrimps. Cut the lombok and the shallots finely and the tomato into small pieces.
Heat in a pan sufficient oil and fry the prawns until done and set aside. Heat in a pan 2 tablespoons of oil and fry the shallots and lomboks for 3 minutes. Add the salt and tomato and fry until soft.
Then add the shrimp and peteh, mix well and fry for another minute.
- Brokoli cah telur asin - broccoli with salted egg sauce
- Kha Mu
- Sayur Kangkong Cabai Hijau - stir-fry of van kangkung with green pepper
- Kari Ayam - fragrant chicken stewed in coconut milk
- Sambal Andaliman - simple andaliman pepper sambal from North Sumatra
- Panggang Haruan - spicy stuffed catfish
- Sop Ikan Bawang