Balado Gabus Kering
dry fried seasoned fish
350 g ikan gabus asin, otherwise salted trout
2 salam leaf
50 ml of water
1 Chinese chive
4 cloves of garlic
10 red cabai keriting (curly cayenne pepper)
1 red lombok, pitted
1/2 tsp terasi / trasi
1 tsp salt
1 tsp palm sugar
First soak the fish in the warm water for 20 minutes. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste. Cut the chives into pieces.
Cut the fish into pieces. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the fish until crispy.
Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a pan and fry the bumbu together with the salam for 6 minutes. Then add the water and bring to the boil.
Then add the fish and chives and mix well. Continue cooking until the moisture has evaporated. Serve.
- Abon Ikan Bandeng - dried fried fish
- Tumis Kangkung Cumi Asin - stir-fry of kangkung with salted squid
- Ayam Bekakap - roasted seasoned chicken
- Telur Penyet Kalio - Eggs in dark spicy sauce
- Nasi Goreng Bahari - fried rice with seafood
- Udang Bumbu Asam - fried shrimp/prawns on Moluccan way
- Daging Jamur - beef with a mushroom sauce