fried spiced beef from Bali
500 gr beef / silverside
750 ml of water
3 limes, juice
1 tsp palmsugar
1 1/2 tsp salt
10 red lomboks
5 red rawits
3 kemiri nuts
2 cm of kencur
1/2 tsp terasi / trasi
Heat the water in a pan and cook the meat until done. Remove the meat from the pan and cut into 1 cm thick slices. Crush the meat and then shred it.
Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste. Heat in a pan of oil and fry the bumbu for 5 minutes. Then add the palmsugar and mix well. Then add 4 tbsp of the stock and mix well and cook for 1 minute.
Then add the meat and mix everything well. Add the salt and stir well until everything is absorbed.
Heat in a pan of oil and fry the meat until golden brown. Then mix in the lime juice and serve. Nice with some bawang goreng on top.
- Ayam Taoco Pedas - fried spicy chicken
- Gore-Gore - stewed seasoned beef from Sulteng
- Yu Xiang Rou Si - pork stir-fry with bamboo
- Terung Goreng Sauce Santan - fried eggplant with coconut milk from the Moluccas
- Manu Kinowu - spiced fried chicken from South-east Sulawesi
- Iga Garo Rica - spareribs in spicy sauce
- 姜汁菠菜 - spinach in a ginger sesame sauce