fried spiced beef from Bali
500 gr beef / silverside
750 ml of water
3 limes, juice
1 tsp palmsugar
1 1/2 tsp salt
10 red lomboks
5 red rawits
3 kemiri nuts
2 cm of kencur
1/2 tsp terasi / trasi
Heat the water in a pan and cook the meat until done. Remove the meat from the pan and cut into 1 cm thick slices. Crush the meat and then shred it.
Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste. Heat in a pan of oil and fry the bumbu for 5 minutes. Then add the palmsugar and mix well. Then add 4 tbsp of the stock and mix well and cook for 1 minute.
Then add the meat and mix everything well. Add the salt and stir well until everything is absorbed.
Heat in a pan of oil and fry the meat until golden brown. Then mix in the lime juice and serve. Nice with some bawang goreng on top.
- Lawar Kwir - papaya salad with a spicy duck dressing
- Babi Rujak 2 - fried pork in spicy sauce
- Oseng Cumi Kecap - fried spicy calamari with kecap
- Sambal Ayam Goreng Kalasan - a spicy relish for fried chicken
- Sayur Kapau - stewed mixed vegetables with beef
- Tumis Oyong Teri Nasi - baked pumpkin with anchovies
- Ayam Masak Kemiri 2 - spicy chicken