- Tumis Ayam Sawi Asin - stir fry chicken with salted cabbage
- Ayam Bakar Semur - spiced grilled chicken
- Kangkung Tumis Kacang Merah - stir-fry of kangkung with red beans
- Sambal Goreng Kentang - Petai fried potatoes with petai/peteh beans
- Cuciwis Siram Daging - cuciwis with spiced beef
- Sumping Nangka - steamed nangka cakes
- Cah Kacang Paniang - Fried snake beans with tofu and tempé
Sate klopo - beef satay with coconut and peanut sauce
beef satay with coconut and peanut sauce
300 gr beef
150 gr fatty bacon
1/2 tsp salt
1/3 tsp pepper
200 gr grated coconut
4 cloves of garlic
4 ck kunyit, roasted
2 tsp ketumbar, roasted
2 tsp salt
1/2 tbsp palm sugar
Bumbu peanut sauce:
200 gr peanuts
4 red lomboks
4 red rawits
5 tbsp palm sugar
2 tsp salt
500 ml of hot water
2 tbsp kecap manis
Cut the meat and the bacon into pieces and marinate it with salt and pepper. Stab the beef alternately with the bacon on the skewes.
Pound or grind the ingredients for the Bumbu fine into a paste and mix with the grated coconut. Cover / coat the satay with this mixture and roast it slowly over a charcoal fire until cooked.
Pound or grind the ingredients for the peanut sauce into a paste and mix it with the water to make a sauce.
Cut the shallots into thin slices and serve it with the kecap separately with the sate and sauce.
- Written by AsianCook