Iga Sapi Goyang Lidah
Spiced roasted ribs
1000 gr ribs, bovine
500 ml coconut milk
5 tbsp kecap manis
4 red lomboks
5 tbsp oil
6 cloves of garlic
7 red lomboks
1 tbsp asam / tamarind
1 tsp salt
2 tbsp palm sugar
1 tsp ketum bar
2 cm laos
Cut the ribs into pieces. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste. Deseed the lomboks and cut them into thin rings. Marinate the ribs with the kecap and bumbu and let it rest for 45 minutes.
Heat in a pan the oil and fry the ribs with the marinade. Then add the coconut milk and cook it slowly until nearly done and the sauce has thickened. Then spoon in the lomboks through it.
Then roast the ribs over a charcoal fire and bask regularly with the marinade.
- Jamur Ayam Pedas - spicy fried mushrooms with chicken
- Telur Rempah - Seasoned eggs in spicy sauce
- Gay Yang Sauce Dum - grilled chicken with a dark sweet sauce
- Tumis Sawi Jamur Padi - stir-fry of mustard green with mushroom sauce
- Daging Masak Lengkuas - fried beef with grated galangal
- Udang Petai Balado (Padang) - spicy shrimp/prawns with petai/peteh
- Daging Masak Hitam - dry fried black beef