Iga Sapi Goyang Lidah
Spiced roasted ribs
1000 gr ribs, bovine
500 ml coconut milk
5 tbsp kecap manis
4 red lomboks
5 tbsp oil
6 cloves of garlic
7 red lomboks
1 tbsp asam / tamarind
1 tsp salt
2 tbsp palm sugar
1 tsp ketum bar
2 cm laos
Cut the ribs into pieces. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste. Deseed the lomboks and cut them into thin rings. Marinate the ribs with the kecap and bumbu and let it rest for 45 minutes.
Heat in a pan the oil and fry the ribs with the marinade. Then add the coconut milk and cook it slowly until nearly done and the sauce has thickened. Then spoon in the lomboks through it.
Then roast the ribs over a charcoal fire and bask regularly with the marinade.
- Pallu Kaloa - Fried spicy beef
- Daging Masak Kecap - beef in a light kecap sauce
- Tumis Ayam Sawi Asin - stir fry chicken with salted cabbage
- Daging Masak Hitam Jambi - beef in dark sauce from Jambi
- Hagape Daging 3 - beef with coconut
- Jamur Ayam Pedas - spicy fried mushrooms with chicken
- Rendang Daging Giling - rendang of meatballs