poffertjes from spiced tahu with egg
100 g tahu/tofu
3 cloves of garlic
2 red cabai keriting (curly cayenne pepper)
25 gr minced chicken
1/2 tsp curry powder
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp palm sugar
1 spring onion
Puree the tahu. Finely chop the garlic, shallot and keriting. Finely chop the spring onion.
Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a pan and fry the garlic, shallot, keriting and minced meat until this changes colour. Add the tahu, curry, pepper, salt, palm sugar and spring onion and fry for 1 minute and set aside.
Beat the eggs and mix in the tahu mixture. Heat in a poffertjes pan some oil and fill it with the mixture and fry it over low heat until done.
- Be Siap Base Kalas 2 - spicy balinese chicken
- Pepes Tahu Jamur - Steamed tahu with mushrooms
- Mi Goreng sapi lada hitam - fried noodles with beef in black pepper sauce
- Daging Masak Hitam - dry fried black beef
- Ayam Pong Teh - braised chicken with potatoes
- Opor Tahu Telor Daging - pork with tofu in spicy sauce
- Katrisolo - Glutinous rice With egg custard