- Pindang Cuwe Asam Pedas - fried tuna in a spicy sauce
- Sayur daun papaya dan pakis - cooked papaya leaves and fern tops
- Sambal Buncis - sambal of green beans
- Kacepit mandi - steamed cassava with palm sugar from Palembang
- Tumis Baby Buncis - stir fry of haricot verts with bakso
- Gorengan Kambing Betawi - stew of lamb from Jakarta
- Sateh Bistik Kelapa - beef satay with coconut
10 lumpia/dumpling sheets
2 blocks tahu/tofu
50 gr beansprouts
100 gr chicken
5 cloves garlic
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp palmsugar
1 tsp pepper
2 tbsp oil
oil for frying
Puree the tahu en chop the carrot, the meat and the garlic fine. Slice the leeks thinly. Mix all ingredients except the egg. Beat the egg. Heat in a wok the oil and fry the ingredients for 5 minutes and let it cool down.
Put 2 tbsp of the filling on a lumpia sheet and fold it in a triangle and clos it with the beaten egg.
Heat in a wok the oil and fry the triangle golden brown. Drain on kitchen paper and serve.
- Written by AsianCook