Oseng Caisim Jamur Tiram
Stirfry of choisam with oyster mushrooms
200 gr caisim / choisam
50 gr oyster mushrooms
1 tsp palm sugar
1/2 tsp sesame oil
4 cloves garlic
100 ml water
2 tsp sago flour dissolved in 2 tsp water
1 red lombok
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tbsp oil
Cut the caisim into pieces, the oyster mushrooms in strips, the garlic finely and the onion in thin slices. Cut the lombok into thin strips.
Heat in a pan the oil and fry the onion and garlic for 2 minutes. Add the oyster mushrooms and fry until soft. Then add the caisim and fry until soft. Then add the lombok, the oyster sauce, the pepper, palmsugar and the salt and mix well.
Add the water and bring to the boil. Stir in the dissolved sago and stir until the sauce has thickened. Then stir in the sesame oil and serve.
- Tumis Selada Air - stir fry of watercress with quail eggs
- Singkong kuwa ebi - cassava leaves
- Telor Bumbu Kacang - Eggs in a peanut sauce
- Bakso Goreng Soun Jamur - fried balls with soun and mushrooms
- Ayam Kluyuk - chicken in tomato sauce
- Terik Tempe Tahu - tempe and tahu stewed in spicy coconut milk