rendang of duck
1000 ml coconut milk
2 kunyit leaves
5 jeruk purut leaves
300 gr serundeng
5 red lomboks
1 tsp salt
1 tsp palm sugar
10 tbsp oil
7 cloves of garlic
4 cm jahe
4 kemiri nuts
Cut the duck into 14 pieces. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu fine into a paste. Cut the lomboks into thin strips.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the bumbu and lomboks for 5 minutes. Then add the duck and fry it for 5 minutes. Then add the coconut milk, the kunyit leaf and the jeruk purut leaf and cook it further until done.
Then add the palm sugar and the salt and mix well. Then add the serundeng and mix well. Continue cooking over low heat until the moisture has completely evaporated (5-6 hours). Serve.
- Tumis Selada Air - stir fry of watercress with quail eggs
- Singkong kuwa ebi - cassava leaves
- Telor Bumbu Kacang - Eggs in a peanut sauce
- Bakso Goreng Soun Jamur - fried balls with soun and mushrooms
- Ayam Kluyuk - chicken in tomato sauce
- Terik Tempe Tahu - tempe and tahu stewed in spicy coconut milk