Rendang Ceker Ayam
in seasoned coconut milk braised chicken
20 chicken feet / claws
300 ml thick coconut milk (kental)
50 g grated coconut, roasted
2 jeruk purut leaves
2 salam leaves
1 asam kandis
1 tbsp palm sugar
4 red lomboks
4 cloves of garlic
6 kemiri nuts
3 cm lengkuas / galangal
Clean the chicken feet (and remove the nails). Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste.
Heat the chicken in a pan together with the bumbu, the kunyit leaf, the jeruk purut, the salam, the asam kandis and the palmsugar and cook over medium heat until the moisture is released.
Then add the coconut milk and cook until the chicken is done and the sauce is thickened. Then mix in the grated coconut and cook until the oil is released. Serve.
- Daging Asam Padeh - braised beef in a spicy sauce
- Karedok Kacang Panjang Sunda - spicy snake beans from Sunda
- Daging Bumbu Dendeng - beef with coriander
- Lento Kacang Hijau - fried balls of mung beans
- Sambal Ulek Makassar
- Sambal Goreng Bloemkol - cauliflower in spicy creamy sauce
- Sop Kimlo - shrimp-chicken soup