Ayam Kecap (Spesial)
chicken in kecap sauce
2 tsp lime juice
2 tbsp butter
4 cloves of garlic
2 red lomboks, seeded
2 tbsp kecap manis
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
150 ml of water
Cut the chicken into 8 pieces and rub it in with the lime juice and let it rest for 15 minutes. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the chicken until brown and half cooked. Set aside.
Cut the onion into 2 cm cubes. Cut the lomboks into thin rings and slice the tomato into wedges. Coarsely chop the garlic.
Heat the butter in a pan and fry the onion, garlic and lomboks for 4 minutes. Then add the tomato, the kecap, the salt and the pepper and mix well.
Then add the chicken and the water and cook the chicken until done and until the sauce has thickened. Serve.
- Semur Peranakan Bogor - stewed beef in dark sauce
- Pecel pitik - pecel chicken and coconut
- Ikan Panggang Sambal Mangga - grilled fisch with mango sauce
- Mangkuk Tahu - poffertjes from spiced tahu with egg
- Sayur Pepaya Muda - stew of papaya, beans and beef
- Pare Pare - stuffed bitter gourds / cucumber
- Jabchai Yaowalak