Tumis Sawi Putih Bumbu Ebi
stir-fry of Chinese cabbage with chives
200 gr Nappa / Chinese cabbage
2 salam leaves
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp palm sugar
1 tbsp fish sauce
4 tbsp water
20 gr Chinese chives
2 tbsp oil
3 cloves of garlic
1 tsp ebi, soaked
1/2 tsp pepper
Cut the cabbage into pieces. Finely chop the onion and the chives into 1 cm pieces. Beat the eggs. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the bumbu together with the salam for 2 minutes. Then add the cabbage, the onion, the salt, the palmsugar, the fish sauce and the water and mix well. Cook until the cabbage is half/semi cooked.
Then mix in the eggs and stir until the egg solidifies. Then mix in the chives and cook until done. Serve.
- Daging Belacan - spicy light sour meat soup
- Bandeng Bumbu Cabai Rawit - fried fish in spicy sauce
- Ayam Masak Aceh - Fried spicy hens
- Opor Ayam Yogyakarta - in coconut milk braised chicken from Yogyakarta
- Pesmol Ikan Kembung - fried fish with a spicy sauce
- Sambel Gorang Hati Ampela - spicy fried chicken liver with potato
- Oseng-Oseng Kangkung Petai - Stewed kangkung with peteh beans