Ayam Kecap (Peranakan)
chicken in kecapsauce with mushrooms
500 ml of water
125 gr mushrooms, small
1 star anise
1 tsp pepper
10 small spring onion
3 tbsp kecap manis
1 tbsp kecap asin
7 cloves of garlic
1 tsp palm sugar
5 tablespoons oil
Cut the chicken into 10 pieces. Cut the spring onion into 5 cm pieces. Finely chop the garlic.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the chicken together with the nutmeg and the star anise until the chicken is firm. Then add the water and continue cooking on low heat.
Add the mushrooms, the kecaps, the palm sugar, the pepper and the spring onion and cook until the chicken is cooked and the sauce has thickened.
- Pallu Kaloa - Fried spicy beef
- Daging Masak Kecap - beef in a light kecap sauce
- Tumis Ayam Sawi Asin - stir fry chicken with salted cabbage
- Daging Masak Hitam Jambi - beef in dark sauce from Jambi
- Hagape Daging 3 - beef with coconut
- Jamur Ayam Pedas - spicy fried mushrooms with chicken
- Rendang Daging Giling - rendang of meatballs