Sapi Bumbu Wijen
meatballs in fragrant sauce
250 gr minced beef
4 cloves of garlic
1 tsp salt
1 tsp sesame oil
1 tsp sesame seeds
100 gr flour
100 gr carrot
100 gr mushrooms
3 cloves of garlic
2 tbsp sesame oil
400 ml beef stock (see recipe)
1 tsp salt
1/2 tspn pepper
1 tbsp kecap manis
3 tbsp water
1/2 tbsp cornflour
Chop the garlic finely and mix it with the minced meat, salt, sesame oil and sesame seeds. Form small balls the size of a quail egg and mix with the flour. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the balls until brown and done. Remove the balls from the pan and let them drain.
Thinly slice the carrot, mushrooms, shallot, garlic and onion. Heat the sesame oil in a pan and fry the shallot, onion and garlic for 2 minutes. Then add the carrot and the mushrooms and fry until soft.
Then add the stock and bring to the boil. Then mix in the salt, pepper and kecap.
Mix the cornflour with the water and add it to the sauce and stir until it thickens. Then add the balls and serve.
- Ayam Masak Tengkleng - spicy stewed chicken
- Pindang Ayam kecombrang - fried chicken in a spicy stuffed sauce
- Telur Kecap Cabai Kering - eggs in kecap/soy sauce with dried chillies
- Telur Karuang - fish roe porridge
- Ayam Suwir Pedas - Spicy shredded chicken
- Tahu Telor Dan Tauge
- Ayam Bumbu Rujak Dua - chicken stewed in spiced coconut milk
Sapi Bumbu Wijen - meatballs in fragrant sauce
- Written by: AsianCook