Semur Sayap Ayam
stewed chicken wings in a dark sauce
10 chicken wings
1 tbsp lime juice
500 ml chicken broth
3 tbsp kecap manis
1 tbsp kecap asin
1 salam leaf
1 tbsp sesame oil
6 cloves of garlic
1 teaspoon pepper
1 cm jahe
1 teaspoon nutmeg
1 teaspoon of salt
Cut the tomatoes into slices. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste. Rub the chicken with the lime juice. Heat a flat pan and add the chicken and fry until the moisture evaporates. Set aside.
Heat a pan and fry the bumbu together with the kecaps, the salam, the tomatoes and the sesame oil for 5 minutes.
Then add the stock and the chicken and cook on low heat until done and until the sauce has thickened. Serve.
- Ikan Pepes Bumbu Merah -spicy fish steamed and roasted in banana leaf
- Sambal Goreng Lidah - tongue with potatoes in spicy sauce
- Semur Ayam Perintil - chicken balls in spicy sauce
- beef with black pepper - 黑椒 牛柳
- Sayur Asam Santan Labu Kuning - pumpkin with vegetables stewed in coconut milk
- Goru Belanga - beef stew from the Moluccas
- Rendang bebek poyah - spicy dry fried duck