Ayam Goreng Lengkuas
fried dried stewed spiced chicken
1/2 lime, juice
5 cm lengkuas / galangal
2 salam leaves
1 serai / sereh / lemongrass
5 jeruk purut leaves
4 cloves of garlic
1 tbsp ketumbar
1/2 tsp pepper
3 kemiri nuts
2 cm jahe
1 tsp salt
Cut the chicken into 8 pieces and grate the laos. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste.
Mix the chicken in a pan with the bumbu, lime juice, laos, salam, serai and jeruk purut leaves.
Cook the chicken over low heat and covered until tender and until the moisture has evaporated. Remove the chicken from the pan and keep the spices separately.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the chicken brown and set aside. Remove the salam, the serai and the jeruk purut from the spices. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the spices dry and brown. Then sprinkle it over the chicken and serve.
- Sate Blotongan Salatiga - Sate of lamb from Salatiga (Java)
- Orak Arik Telur Petai - stir-fry of egg with peteh beans and kecap
- Tumis Kangkung Cakalang Fufu - stir fry of kangkung with tuna
- Tumis Kapri Jagung Putren - stir-fry of mixed vegetables
- Ikan Panggang Pacak - spicy fried / grilled fish from Sumatra
- Ayam Panggang Saus Jamur - fried chicken with mushroom sauce
- Opor Tahu Telor Daging - pork with tofu in spicy sauce