Sate Asem-Asem Ayam
satay of chicken with pineapple
300 chicken fillet / thighs
100 gr pineapple
50 gr coconut
2 tbsp asam water
2 tbsp oil
2 red lomboks
1 serai / sereh / lemongrass
1/2 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp ketumbar
1 tSP salt
1 tSP palm sugar
Cut the meat into small cubes and the pineapple into pieces. Roast the coconut dry in a pan until it turns golden brown. Then pound or grind it finely. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the bumbu for 3 minutes and then mix in the asam water. Mix this with the chicken and let it marinate at least for 1 hour. Mix in the coconut and stir well.
Thread the meat alternately with the pineapple on the skewers and roast them over a charcoal fire until golden brown and done.
- Ayam Taoco Pedas - fried spicy chicken
- Gore-Gore - stewed seasoned beef from Sulteng
- Yu Xiang Rou Si - pork stir-fry with bamboo
- Terung Goreng Sauce Santan - fried eggplant with coconut milk from the Moluccas
- Manu Kinowu - spiced fried chicken from South-east Sulawesi
- Iga Garo Rica - spareribs in spicy sauce
- 姜汁菠菜 - spinach in a ginger sesame sauce