- Babi Assam - Pork in tamarind sauce
- Sambal lado merah - sambal petai beans with dried fish
- Sambal Tempe Mercon - very spicy fried tempe
- Guay Tiaw - noodle soup with chicken and pork meat
- Jagung Goreng - fried corn with meat and bull pepper
- Tumis Ayam Jamur Jahe - Fried chicken with mushrooms and ginger
- Ayam Penyet - Fried chicken with sambal
Telur Bumbu Merah - eggs in red sauce
Telur Bumbu Merah
eggs in red sauce
8 eggs, hard-boiled
2 salam leaves
2 stalks lemongrass
500 ml of water
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp palm sugar
2 tablespoons oil
8 red peppers
7 red rawits
Peel the eggs. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu fine into a paste.
Heat in a pan the oil and fry the paste with the salam and lemongrass for 5 minutes. Add the eggs, salt and palm sugar and stir until the eggs are completely covered. Add the water and cook slowly until the sauce has thickened.
fry / bake first the eggs golden brown before they are added.
- Written by AsianCook