- Tahu Kecap Kudus - fried tahu in kecap sauce
- Botok Kerang - in banana leaf steamed mussels / clams
- Daging Panggang Madu - honey fried beef
- Dendeng Balado Padang - fried beef with a spicy topping
- Babi Assam - Pork in tamarind sauce
- Tumis Kangkung 2 - spicy spinach
- Sambal Tempe Mercon - very spicy fried tempe
Telur Bumbu Merah - eggs in red sauce
Telur Bumbu Merah
eggs in red sauce
8 eggs, hard-boiled
2 salam leaves
2 stalks lemongrass
500 ml of water
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp palm sugar
2 tablespoons oil
8 red peppers
7 red rawits
Peel the eggs. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu fine into a paste.
Heat in a pan the oil and fry the paste with the salam and lemongrass for 5 minutes. Add the eggs, salt and palm sugar and stir until the eggs are completely covered. Add the water and cook slowly until the sauce has thickened.
fry / bake first the eggs golden brown before they are added.
- Written by / Copyright by AsianCook / F.M. Wiedenhoff