Sate Ayam Ambal
Sate of chicken
750 gr chicken breast
6 cloves of garlic
5 cm jahe
2 cm kunyit
1 tbsp palm sugar
1 tbsp salt
1 tsp ketumbar
1/2 tsp pepper
Cut the meat into cubes of 2 cm. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste. Mix the meat with the bumbu and leave it for at least 30 minutes.
Then put the meat on the skewer and roast the sate slowly over a charcoal fire until golden brown and cooked.
Serve with a nice sambal like sambal tempe.
- Acar Batang kangkung - pickle of stems of water spinach
- Udang Dayak - shrimps Dayak style
- Nasi Goreng Lada Hitam Berenpah - fried rice with black pepper
- Sam Kie Tie (Peranakan) - stewed pork with salted cabbage
- Mangut Lele - fried fish in spicy creamy sauce
- Pecelan - mixed vegetables with peanutsauce
- Dadar bumbu - spicy omelette