- Semur Daging Sapi Pedas - spicy beef stew
- Opor Kutai - in seasoned coconut milk braised chicken
- Kare Sumberejo - stewed fish in a light sour sauce
- Sarabi - pancakes with coconut sauce
- Sarden Goreng Sauce Tomat - fried sardines in tomato sauce
- Kailan Masak Daun Kari - stewed Chinese broccoli with a curry sauce
- Gulai Merah
Bakwan Jamur - fried mushrooms
250g oyster mushrooms
2 red chilies
2 spring onions
1 1/2 tbsp rice flour
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
100 ml santen cair / thick coconutmilk
3 jeruk purut / kaffir lime
3 cloves garlic
2 kemiri nuts
1 tsp salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 tbsp palm sugar
Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu fine into a paste. Heat in a pan 2 tbsp oil and fry the bumbu for 3 minutes and set aside.
Slice the mushrooms and oyster mushrooms into pieces / strips. Chop the chilies and the jeruk purut fine and cut the onions into thin slices. Beat the egg.
Mix the santen with the flour, rice flour and baking powder until smooth batter is formed. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well. Make sure the mushrooms are well coated.
Heat in a pan the oil and fry the mushrooms until golden brown and done. Serve it with a green sambal rawit.
- Written by AsianCook