- Kambing Krewedan - Spicy fried lamb in kecap/soy sauce
- Tahu Telur Bumbu Bali - eggs and tahu in a red spicy sauce
- Udang Saus Inggris - fried tiger prawns in worchestershire sauce
- Ayam Tempra - Chicken with fried onions en peppers
- Cah Tempe Caisim - stir-fry of tempe with choisam
- Sambal Kecap Manis - Sambal with kecap / sweet soy sauce
- Nasi Tomat - tomato rice
Bakwan Jamur - fried mushrooms
250g oyster mushrooms
2 red chilies
2 spring onions
1 1/2 tbsp rice flour
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
100 ml santen cair / thick coconutmilk
3 jeruk purut / kaffir lime
3 cloves garlic
2 kemiri nuts
1 tsp salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 tbsp palm sugar
Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu fine into a paste. Heat in a pan 2 tbsp oil and fry the bumbu for 3 minutes and set aside.
Slice the mushrooms and oyster mushrooms into pieces / strips. Chop the chilies and the jeruk purut fine and cut the onions into thin slices. Beat the egg.
Mix the santen with the flour, rice flour and baking powder until smooth batter is formed. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well. Make sure the mushrooms are well coated.
Heat in a pan the oil and fry the mushrooms until golden brown and done. Serve it with a green sambal rawit.
- Written by AsianCook